Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tool 10:


1. Discuss at least three things you would want to make sure your students understand about being good digital citizens.
Three things I would want to make sure that my students understand about being good digital citizens are safety in digital collaboration, the importance of copyright laws, and the repercussions of plagiarizing.



2. Share at least one of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech website that you plan to use instructionally.
I'll probably use TEA's internet safety page.


3. Explain briefly how you would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to your students.
I feel that Dr. November's website is both enlightening and engaging.


4. Explain briefly how you plan to share the idea of digital citizenship with your parents.

By sharing my blog and website with my parents, I can share the idea of digital citizenship with the parents of my students.


1 comment:

  1. Sooooo close! Remember to get the last one finished by August 15th. If you need any help I'm already back on the clock and in my office.

    Great job!

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete